You haven’t experienced riding in a car meeting a ten-wheeler truck
Surprisingly on a curve
And the driver beside you slept,
You see the truck approaching the car
Where you are inside it,
Something sure singles you out
The unalterable, the inevitable
The collision that could not be evaded,
In that experience, you know what
Inevitable was, you closed your eyes
It was a miracle
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.