Where am I going?
Who is with me?
Will they travel alongside me?
Or, will they keep distant?
Is walking united by hand the path most traveled?
Or, is a physical connection severed by the juxtaposition of one's conscience ultimately easier?
No Matter-I shall never be left alone.
Steven Rowe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hmmmmmmm by Steven Rowe )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah