Where am I going?
Who is with me?
Will they travel alongside me?
Or, will they keep distant?
Is walking united by hand the path most traveled?
Or, is a physical connection severed by the juxtaposition of one's conscience ultimately easier?
No Matter-I shall never be left alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hmmmmmmm by Steven Rowe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- आंखौ बासिनाया (मेथाइ), Ronjoy Brahma
- that is not a moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- even clowns fall in love, Mandolyn Davidson
- The Third Eye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Om; O Meditate You!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Who Am I, Ronjoy Brahma
- LOVE JESUS, Tom Zart
- Nataraja Shiva- II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Forever Alone, Majo Hun
- A Losing Team, Aqua Flower