Holding You Close
When I hold you close,
It will be forever.
All my love I'll give,
When we're together.
I'll never again, say good-bye,
Promise, you won't have to cry.
I know its been a trial,
You always tried to smile,
I'll be coming home,
You'll never be alone.
We will walk hand in hand,
You'll be mine,
And I'll be yours,
Our futures looking grand.
We'll always have sunshine,
No more cloudy days,
Looking for rainbows and stars at night,
When I come home, darling, from this fight.
Philip Lore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Holding You Close by Philip Lore )
- With nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Owl, kassem oude
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar