Holocaust was a very sad event,
It caused many people to limp and wimp,
My heart was broken,
It felt like I was getting choken.
The Nazis were very unforgivable people,
They were also unlivable people.
They killed everything in sight,
There was no more light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Holocaust- by ashley guthrie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh