Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regional)
World War II, cold like misty days slaves.
The misty days whale swiftly commands the Korean shrimp.
Why does the whale steal our childhood?
All clouds hide stormy days,
Dark times, Japanese military prostitution.
Never hide a girl.
Lord, this is my destiny!
All my dead days, days without love.
Japanese military prostitution;
Disgust, desolation, and courage!
Endurance is the dark days of comfort women.
The small evil men calmly tortures my soul.
Forty times a day.
Why does the girl endure?
All girls fight cold men, old men and sex.
Rough days, stormy days smelly men swiftly torture my rainy days, dark days. Why?
Scared roughly like days without love only prostitution!
Die quietly old men.
Comfort women have faith!
Why is the Japan as cold as a bronze statue crying in the rain?
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regional) by Ronald Chapman )
- I Am Myself, Edward Kofi Louis
- Nine Days To Silence - Day One, Alan Reynolds
- Lovely Minds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Berbatov, Edward Kofi Louis
- Life basket, SALINI NAIR
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ동묘오피녀 ⓑ대전오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- AOA▷오피뷰◁모든 동묘오피 대전오피걸의 모든것 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM, sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- It Is Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ강서오피녀 ⓑ종로오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu4 sibngnu4
- AOA▷오피뷰◁모든 강서오피 종로오피걸의 모든것 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM, sibngnu4 sibngnu4
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)