Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regional)
World War II, cold like misty days slaves.
The misty days whale swiftly commands the Korean shrimp.
Why does the whale steal our childhood?
All clouds hide stormy days,
Dark times, Japanese military prostitution.
Never hide a girl.
Lord, this is my destiny!
All my dead days, days without love.
Japanese military prostitution;
Disgust, desolation, and courage!
Endurance is the dark days of comfort women.
The small evil men calmly tortures my soul.
Forty times a day.
Why does the girl endure?
All girls fight cold men, old men and sex.
Rough days, stormy days smelly men swiftly torture my rainy days, dark days. Why?
Scared roughly like days without love only prostitution!
Die quietly old men.
Comfort women have faith!
Why is the Japan as cold as a bronze statue crying in the rain?
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regional) by Ronald Chapman )
- Painting Tomorrow, Cathy Hodgson
- Silence of the Snow, Arrianna Prentiss
- Don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Somewhere in time, Mark Heathcote
- The wind brings warning, xeno drone
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)