Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Home, a beautiful small home
Where comfort, mental peace gets
Home sweet home, which is so nice
To imagine, to enjoy, to live with.
Home, a small home missing to many
A roof over the head their life dream
To make their food, their own kitchen
But fortune misses the most, the poor.
In Major urban cities, housing a problem
The poor lives in shabby slums
But their services are vital for convenience
Their precious labor makes the infrastructure
Not for their own comforts they live
But the larger extent of urban amenities
Their plight is to be seen in that vision
They deserves justice and proper housing.
The world is so wide and beautiful
The opportunities are varied and large
It is the ability to make results
A good effort will fulfill the dream
Home, a beautiful home for safe living.
After a day's hard work and return
A human being likes a rest in comfort
A homely food, and lovable family
The right of every individual we must admit.
Home, a comfortable home they deserve.
Topic of this poem: friendship
Gangadharan nair Pulingat..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Home by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- God ia not all macho, kalemeera collins
- My mom, Meenakshi Hariharan
- 2006 Tsunami, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Yes, I am emotional, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Perspective, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Let the music play on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Girl's Proposal, Meenakshi Hariharan
- Man, Katherina Palomo
- Move on, Edward Clapham
- Only the View, David Lewis Paget