Today I saw a homeless man pulling a grocery cart,
load of bottles, cans and a kitty cat.
A hard days journey in the city, collecting cans and bottles,
both seemed content with what they had.as followers.
Although he was homeless, no signs of complaining
as, to market he goes to get some cash, allowable..
For cans and bottles that he was to collect,
that are necessary, to maintain his way of life.
chas garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Homeless Man by chas garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman