Today I saw a homeless man pulling a grocery cart,
load of bottles, cans and a kitty cat.
A hard days journey in the city, collecting cans and bottles,
both seemed content with what they had.as followers.
Although he was homeless, no signs of complaining
as, to market he goes to get some cash, allowable..
For cans and bottles that he was to collect,
that are necessary, to maintain his way of life.
chas garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Homeless Man by chas garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace