Homes Not a Home
Homes not a home without you.
Homes not home without the ones you love.
Homes not a home when one is missing.
That missing one is the heart of the home.
To make the home a home again you go looking for them.
in good weather or bad weather,
You look all over town.
Screaming and shouting their name,
Making all kind of sounds,
Hooting and a hollering,
and carring on.
just to make a point,
missing one, come home.
you are loved.
come home safe
return to us
a homes not a home with out you.
you are unique,
you are rare,
Theres no one like you.
No one like you in this world
You, we can't replace..
come home come home
so home can be a home again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Homes Not a Home by krystal vincent )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols