Homes Not a Home
Homes not a home without you.
Homes not home without the ones you love.
Homes not a home when one is missing.
That missing one is the heart of the home.
To make the home a home again you go looking for them.
in good weather or bad weather,
You look all over town.
Screaming and shouting their name,
Making all kind of sounds,
Hooting and a hollering,
and carring on.
just to make a point,
missing one, come home.
you are loved.
come home safe
return to us
a homes not a home with out you.
you are unique,
you are rare,
Theres no one like you.
No one like you in this world
You, we can't replace..
come home come home
so home can be a home again.
krystal vincent's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Homes Not a Home by krystal vincent )
- Stray dogs are scary, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Painting Outside The Lines, Kyle Schlicher
- Dancer, Kyle Schlicher
- The Sunset In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- Titled with untitled, Jole Hans
- Moon Whispers Tune, Kyle Schlicher
- Oh' that smile, Ms.Tanease Berry
- Our Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Each Hour, Kyle Schlicher
- Facial Character, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)