Honey to Hussein
You've been a cloud in the sky,
Hussein did to my heart network.
Why me, did you get,
Did my heart Hussein oil.
I know now, are you there,
In secret, are you in secret,
Do you compete with the Yaren,
Hussein did to my heart mountains.
Do not release news from there,
I Do not Get Hi emission,
Carter Do not stay in my house,
Hussein did fit in my heart...
'Last spring I returned to Winter'
Demetevler I search,
I believe that the decision did not stay,
Did Hussein ties to my heart.
Çoş tu do fine spring,
He ran to the wedding of friends,
I was pretty choked voice,
Did my heart Hussein era.
Gözpı narları m does not stop,
Disease does not clamp down,
Thin wedding ring does not
Hussein Hu'ğ dun my heart.
City 24/02/2007 16: 18 Hour
sabit ince's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Honey to Hussein by sabit ince )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery