Honey to Hussein
You've been a cloud in the sky,
Hussein did to my heart network.
Why me, did you get,
Did my heart Hussein oil.
I know now, are you there,
In secret, are you in secret,
Do you compete with the Yaren,
Hussein did to my heart mountains.
Do not release news from there,
I Do not Get Hi emission,
Carter Do not stay in my house,
Hussein did fit in my heart...
'Last spring I returned to Winter'
Demetevler I search,
I believe that the decision did not stay,
Did Hussein ties to my heart.
Çoş tu do fine spring,
He ran to the wedding of friends,
I was pretty choked voice,
Did my heart Hussein era.
Gözpı narları m does not stop,
Disease does not clamp down,
Thin wedding ring does not
Hussein Hu'ğ dun my heart.
City 24/02/2007 16: 18 Hour
sabit ince's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Honey to Hussein by sabit ince )
- without warning, with morning, Lucy Gray
- How to Pinda-Dana?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- We are neighbors, gajanan mishra
- Sonnet: How Cancers Kill!, Dr John Celes
- My love xi, binod bastola
- आंहा उदै बुंजासे आदार गैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Cutting Edge, Satish Verma
- Will Never Love Nor Marry Unless, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Image of God, gajanan mishra
- Countrification, bill costley
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)