Kartik Saraf (April 1 1992 / Maywood, IL)
A butterfly's voice
Sounds as sweet as honeydew
Yet stings like a bee
Submitted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Listen to this poem:
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Honeydew by Kartik Saraf )
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath