from the depth of pain, the love will rain.
the sun will shine, again and again.
from the total dark, the light will be.
flowers will grew, and hope will see.
the world we love, it should bee green.
no place for hate, it might be seen.
my heart bleed, when child cries.
when hungry dies, in front of eyes
how poor this life, if we don’t care.
If we don’t light, a hope with dare.
Let’s love this life, let’s love mankind.
Let’s live in peace, with open mind
Rasheed Alqahas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (hope by Rasheed Alqahas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chaotic Dance, Saiom Shriver
- Carousel of Marriage, Donal Mahoney
- I Am Waiting For Thee, Kate Harrington
- Oh My God, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shark, Gwen Green
- Waving Fronds, Saiom Shriver
- Seasons Of The Seas, Saiom Shriver
- Greeting To The Sir Knights, Kate Harrington
- Love-Hope, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She Dances, Andy Caldwell