Captain Violent K Dick
Hope that they find hope and hope that they will,
hope they will cope with hope in a pill.
Hoping theyl forget today and hope for tomorrow,
hoping they hope past all their hopelessness and sorrow.
Hope that theyl have the hope that you have and hope that they can,
giving them hope is your hopeful plan.
You label with hope lack of hope as sickness,
and you hope you can bring it to hopeful fitness.
You hope lack of hope is a temporary despair,
And so you hope lack of hope is something you can repair.
Your hoping those with no hope will not hope but find help,
but hopelessness means no hope of hoping for something else.
Hope becomes found in hoping for a hopeful fix,
that fast hope is found in a bottle or a hopeful needle prick.
This brings a quick hope that hopelessness will pass,
but hope through destruction destroys hope at last.
Hoping and hoping that hope will return,
everyone's helping to hope but hope you can't learn.
And when hope is ended and hope cant go on,
your hoping and hoping that they will hope they are wrong.
But for the hopeless to hope is a contradiction,
a reflection of hope is glanced in the hope that some day they'll be gone.
So hope for hope and hope for hope still,
but know for the hopeless their hope will stay nil.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Captain Violent K Dick )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- Jadavpur And The Adda of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Governor-Chancellor, I Am A Jadavpuria.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Jadavpur Campus, The Naxal And His Love .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Eternal Joys, ramesh rai
- Poetry of The Earth, Want I To Write, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Willingly offer, hasmukh amathalal
- Excitement knows no bounds, gajanan mishra
- We are suffering., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Until Next Time, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Unity and strength., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..