Hope, hope, hope.....
Hope, hope, hope.
Some hope for a better life,
Some hope for a better death,
Some hope for a better life after death,
The old hope to be younger,
The young hope to be older.
A plethora of discontent in whatever they are,
A plethora of discontent in wherever they are.
What is hope if not just a string they cling on to?
What is hope if not just mere discontent?
Bodhi Citta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope, hope, hope..... by Bodhi Citta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 13, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- End Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Turn wet, hasmukh amathalal
- In Finity, douglas scotney
- My Pack, Maverick Jones
- 'Know What Stranger', Shania K. Younce
- Lifetime Purposes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes With It Done To Bring Tears, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life is Music, Maverick Jones