Hope Is The Pretty Candle Of Lıght
Every time we light a pretty candle We add a pretty hope to our life because A life without hope is like a building Without a pretty foundation stone anytime,. Hope always adds more and more to our life Because it's great and useful to our way, It's that pretty candle of light that lights our Pretty hopes in the dark tunnel of our life, and All ends in happy and great path in our life Because we need something to strengthen our pretty hope.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope Is The Pretty Candle Of Lıght by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- The kingdom, gajanan mishra
- The Headland Wreck, David Lewis Paget
- THE MIND OF POET, kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 September 1907 – 3 September 1963)