Hope Never Die! !
Hope makes us secure,
With a belief that every pain has a cure!
Hope comes from with- in heart,
It makes work things that were fallen apart!
Hope arise when we allow it,
Hope so makes us goal grit.
Hope whispers “everything will be fine”
When our strength tends to decline!
Hope cannot be defined in words,
Yet with it all our worries tend to curb.
Hope sounds so great
When we learn to wait!
Hope is- believing in self,
When we find nothing for our help!
Liberate your mind;
Hope so will bring a wonderful delight!
Hope is creating our own destiny
Sometimes it makes us blossom with ecstasy;
Hope lies in forgiveness-
As it gives us happiness! !
Hope never dies -
Because hope lives in our soul!
Hope brings our dreams alive;
And with hope the best solutions arrive! !
Topic of this poem: hope
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope Never Die! ! by Shweta Pamnani )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- New Mexico Sky, Taiko
- The Truth Lays, Michael P. McParland
- I Pledge My Life Unto Thine Word, Dr John Celes
- Hope in the Good, yashovardhan kulkarni
- Dogged, Chris Ajiduah
- Whew-phew! Breathtaking Fairies Stood in.., Harindhar Reddy
- Sinful youth, Darian Kalamerd
- What A Breath, Chris Ajiduah
- Corruption, Randy McClave
- Our Destiny, Darian Kalamerd