Santi Dewi Sihombing
I am dying
I am sinking
I am struggling
To fight this crazy feeling
I try to shout
I try to scream
I try to cry out
Still you appear in my dream
I cover my ears
I close my eyes
I hold my tears
But still to you my mind flies
Are you so numb?
Are you so blind?
Am I so dumb?
Hoping you to have me on your mind
Santi Dewi Sihombing's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOPELESS by Santi Dewi Sihombing )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus