A hopeless romantic sounds so very cliche
but I swear I fall in love at least twice a day.
Ones eyes so enchanting, anothers hair vibrant red.
I couldnt choose one, I'd want both in my bed.
Is that so bad? I dont want to sound alarming
but once you know me, you see I'm ever so charming.
khalil Majlaton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hopeless Romantic by khalil Majlaton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mr.Fanatic, Is Mr.Terrorist Your Loving .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Die Young, Maverick Jones
- All and all, gajanan mishra
- War is already going on- -, Aftab Alam
- She Took Them Away, Kelley Collins
- Bis repetita non placent, Marcel Aouizerate
- Red Revolution, Aftab Alam
- La guerre jusqu'au cessez-le-feu, Marcel Aouizerate
- Regions, Marcel Aouizerate
- Pyaar kaa ye jahaan, nafraton me kho diye,, Aftab Alam