It is early morning and I just am very silent
No thoughts are in my mind
I just hope things get alright.
As I feel better today in comparison to yesterday
Nothing seems to be really bothering my mind
I feel better, is all that I can say.
Such a early morning it is and I feel so alone
No thoughts I get, since I have nothing much to express
Other than the fact that I feel better.
Worries have faded and I guess that is a good thing
Hoping, rest of the day will go well
That is the only wish which I have
Hopefully, my wishes will come true.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hoping by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, LUVinThe NOW
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda
- O'er a summer's night, Hirotsugu Daba
- A Quiet End, Kathy Liu
- Thirty-Three Thousand Defeats, Jeff Gangwer