Horses, they bring such joy,
Horses, they’re like oversized toys.
Horses, they make the world go ‘round,
Horses, they make the best sounds.
Horses, they hardly ever miss a beat,
Horses, they’re always so sweet.
Horses, they give us freedom in life,
Horses, they show us beauty and strife.
Horses, they’re the closest thing to perfection,
Horses, they’re full of action.
Horses, they’ll be a girl’s best friend,
Horses, they’ll be there til the end.
Lucky You's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Horses by Lucky You )
- O Beija-flor, Von Kimball Barney
- A Sincere Apology, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Leaves in Colors, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Never Give Up, Lilly Emery
- sterilization process of our modern system, Anthony Cavuoti
- Kopje onder, Madrason writer
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns