Horses, they bring such joy,
Horses, they’re like oversized toys.
Horses, they make the world go ‘round,
Horses, they make the best sounds.
Horses, they hardly ever miss a beat,
Horses, they’re always so sweet.
Horses, they give us freedom in life,
Horses, they show us beauty and strife.
Horses, they’re the closest thing to perfection,
Horses, they’re full of action.
Horses, they’ll be a girl’s best friend,
Horses, they’ll be there til the end.
Lucky You's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Horses by Lucky You )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair
- Rest in my book of brook:, binod bastola
- Rascal, Mandolyn ...
- The Homecoming, Gopikrishnan Nair
- A Blanket of Starz! is a Goodnight~, Monk E. Biz
- Investing In Banks Or Companies Beware, Terence G. Craddock
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj