By many people filled with pride, God and His Truth are denied,
Men not humble but proud, following a politically correct crowd,
Rejecting Truth God has sent, they create a hostile environment,
With cultural changes politically, they are harming God's Family.
With postmodern ideas in mind, all families, they try to redefine,
With changing values and roles, immorality replaces God's laws,
While perversion and immorality, destroy the foundational family,
Causing failed marriages friend, with family casualties in the end.
That religious liberty we embraced, by liberals, is being replaced,
By amoral political correctness, opposing God's Righteousness,
As economic pressures on us, put burdens on all in Christ Jesus,
Causing many with hope in eternity, to fall into a temporal apathy.
Those who believe in The Lord, from the Scriptures, are implored,
To be submissive and humble friend, knowing He knows the end,
While being sober and vigilant, obeying The Spirit, God had sent,
Resisting God's ancient enemy, being God's light in dark society.
After we suffer, we'll be restored, through the power of The Lord,
In Truths, established by God, while we live on this temporal sod,
In the very strength of God in us, while we follow The Lord Jesus,
Settling here, on God's Eternal Ways, to God's honor and praise.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hostile Environment by Bob Gotti )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- My limbs, gajanan mishra
- PARUI POLICE BRUTALITY, Bireswar Halder
- Sacred Kailas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- VIRTUAL POET FRIENDS, Philo Yan
- The Imponderable, Sandra Feldman
- Arousal Of Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Being Welcomed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Appreciating Cultures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What A Blessing, Shalom Freedman
- Within India's Veins, RoseAnn V. Shawiak