Hot Summer Days
As the world revolves,
The hot day dissolves
While the sun rolls slowly into the west.
And now the moon slips in
And the night gets a turn,
And we cool down
While the other side burns.
Jonathan Platt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hot Summer Days by Jonathan Platt )
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid