From There To Here
From there to here, we have traveled unknowing,
Down from our Father's home.
Back to there, we pray we are going,
Hoping faith will carry us on.
But here, for a while, we must linger,
Shaping our hearts, our minds, and our souls.
Then when God need us to be ready,
He will relinquish this earthly hold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From There To Here by Jonathan Platt )
- sometimes we all, Ben Paynter
- Difficult to return, gajanan mishra
- Life Is, Andy Caldwell
- Amn't Gone!, Sir Toby
- There Is Nothing In Me, Shalom Freedman
- Just For You, Khairul Ahsan
- Only You, Sonya Annita Song
- Limerick.21. An Advice, Valsa George
- You are welcome, my dear Mother, gajanan mishra
- Not all you get, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Orhan Veli Kanik
(13 April 1914 – 14 November 1950)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)