From There To Here
From there to here, we have traveled unknowing,
Down from our Father's home.
Back to there, we pray we are going,
Hoping faith will carry us on.
But here, for a while, we must linger,
Shaping our hearts, our minds, and our souls.
Then when God need us to be ready,
He will relinquish this earthly hold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From There To Here by Jonathan Platt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen