How Beautiful Is She?
With her Fiorelli handbag,
How beautiful is she?
She muses as she reads her mag
And yet has not seen me...
But here I am, transfixed in time
And mesmerised in truth,
For she's exquisite, quite sublime
And so hard to improve...
She's got pinache, she's got finesse,
She's got that fashion style
And in my heart, there's happiness,
Each time I see her smile...
To think, that God created her
For me to fall in love,
No wonder that such feelings stir
To thank the Lord above...
Dressed to impress, beguile, bewitch,
Catch mortals in her spell.
Who knows if she is really rich?
This sweet Fiorelli girl...
My first intent is just to stare,
To worship from afar...
Someday to tell her that I care,
'I love you... you're a star! '
Denis Martindale, copyright, August 2011.
The poem's based on a www-dot-bid-dot-tv
picture for the Fiorelli handbags on sale...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Beautiful Is She? by Denis Martindale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja
- In the garden , Gert Strydom
- In the garden, Gert Strydom