How Can I
How can I face the world?
How can I face reality?
Here and there runs by people with powers
For power means a lot to them
Regulating their inner-most interest with that tool
The tool that directed many heads
The tool that pierced many hearts
Leaving many in hunger and frustration
Sitting on high with greater power
Can I fit myself in their world
Can they hear me calling their names
Can they feel the heat above my head
The heat of the tool they have
How can I face them
How can I present myself to them
Not now, not today not during their terms
Tomorrow will be the right time
Tomorrow when they need me
Because they need my name on their list
The name that has a greater power for a very short time
My name that gives them power
For only in just a while, and for all I am nothing to them
I am just like dust
For when they stood up
They shake me off from their fluffy coats
They will just hide when I need them
So How Can I
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Can I by Tearawaia Asela )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...