Is It Poetry
How Can I Refuse
Wave after wave, you hear it come.
Each with their glow and unique.
God under her feet so many are sent.
Too Many round trips, most will buy.
Thistle is plucked and rivers of thistle inside.
Desire rides on wave after wave un reserved.
Moving around it is pulled and it runs away.
Again I hide my face in you, once again.
I would never refuse the moon and each
soft hand, full white that shines, if it I knew.
I will always stand before you and when I do.
Younger is my brother, your sister, I won't refuse.
Then patiently you wait and you know, I will come again.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Can I Refuse by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak