How Different The World Would Be
if we could only know
what tomorrow holds
and if we could measure the next tomorrow.
Early in the morning
when the sun appears
we want to question life
and we want to put life into us.
Let us delve deeper into today,
work harder on the miracle of life
that God gives to us.
Let us complain less, trust and hope more
as change starts with each one of us.
Daleen Enslinstrydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Different The World Would Be by Daleen Enslinstrydom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Measures Of Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Yellowhammer, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Sonnet: God Always Wins, Dr John Celes
- Memory, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Three faulty jobs done by the people who.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Patterns Within Rainbows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal