How I feel..
How does it feel when adversity bows your head?
How does it feel to know the truth and not to apply it?
How does it feel when u know you have to pray, sing and fast but can't find the will to?
How does it feel when you are faced with obstacles you don't have answers for?
How does it feel when your all alone, no one to share the misery of your loneliness?
How does it feel to shoulder a burden that makes u crumble under its weight?
How does it feel to expect the worst after waiting, trusting and believing and nothing happens?
How does it feel when your all alone thinking if Lord hears you in the midst of your trials?
How does it feel when you pray pray pray and pray and things remain the same?
How does it feel when people around you speak words of hope to encourage you and it seems like you're not seeing what they see or that you Just not getting it?
How does it feel to wake up In the morning and know not what to eat becos your broke?
How does it feel to know that in the midst of plenty, you have lil or nothing?
How does it feel to hope and hope and still can't see the things you hoping for?
I feel tired..sucked out..drained out..
I feel like its just me, the complainant again..with his sad song
I feel so burnt out trusting and waiting and seeing nothing happen
I feel so helpless waiting so impatiently on the wings of time..
I feel a longing, a want of a companion
I feel an emptiness waiting to be filled with God's spirit
I feel a craving, a void that can only be filled with love..
I feel.I feel..I just feel For something beyond me.
I feel for Something that will get me out of my current situation.
I feel for a new day..a new horizon!
Change! Where are you?
OLUMIDE FAMILUSI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How I feel.. by OLUMIDE FAMILUSI )
- Beauty of the world is ruined, Jerusha Melanie
- Clean and cleanliness, gajanan mishra
- Holding You Tight, Michael McParland
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)