How I feel..
How does it feel when adversity bows your head?
How does it feel to know the truth and not to apply it?
How does it feel when u know you have to pray, sing and fast but can't find the will to?
How does it feel when you are faced with obstacles you don't have answers for?
How does it feel when your all alone, no one to share the misery of your loneliness?
How does it feel to shoulder a burden that makes u crumble under its weight?
How does it feel to expect the worst after waiting, trusting and believing and nothing happens?
How does it feel when your all alone thinking if Lord hears you in the midst of your trials?
How does it feel when you pray pray pray and pray and things remain the same?
How does it feel when people around you speak words of hope to encourage you and it seems like you're not seeing what they see or that you Just not getting it?
How does it feel to wake up In the morning and know not what to eat becos your broke?
How does it feel to know that in the midst of plenty, you have lil or nothing?
How does it feel to hope and hope and still can't see the things you hoping for?
I feel tired..sucked out..drained out..
I feel like its just me, the complainant again..with his sad song
I feel so burnt out trusting and waiting and seeing nothing happen
I feel so helpless waiting so impatiently on the wings of time..
I feel a longing, a want of a companion
I feel an emptiness waiting to be filled with God's spirit
I feel a craving, a void that can only be filled with love..
I feel.I feel..I just feel For something beyond me.
I feel for Something that will get me out of my current situation.
I feel for a new day..a new horizon!
Change! Where are you?
OLUMIDE FAMILUSI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How I feel.. by OLUMIDE FAMILUSI )
- The safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Limerick-35, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- no more love story, The Princess is
- Illogical, Margaret Moran
- Want, The Princess is
- The Passing of the Lord, Translation of .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)