How I feel..
How does it feel when adversity bows your head?
How does it feel to know the truth and not to apply it?
How does it feel when u know you have to pray, sing and fast but can't find the will to?
How does it feel when you are faced with obstacles you don't have answers for?
How does it feel when your all alone, no one to share the misery of your loneliness?
How does it feel to shoulder a burden that makes u crumble under its weight?
How does it feel to expect the worst after waiting, trusting and believing and nothing happens?
How does it feel when your all alone thinking if Lord hears you in the midst of your trials?
How does it feel when you pray pray pray and pray and things remain the same?
How does it feel when people around you speak words of hope to encourage you and it seems like you're not seeing what they see or that you Just not getting it?
How does it feel to wake up In the morning and know not what to eat becos your broke?
How does it feel to know that in the midst of plenty, you have lil or nothing?
How does it feel to hope and hope and still can't see the things you hoping for?
I feel tired..sucked out..drained out..
I feel like its just me, the complainant again..with his sad song
I feel so burnt out trusting and waiting and seeing nothing happen
I feel so helpless waiting so impatiently on the wings of time..
I feel a longing, a want of a companion
I feel an emptiness waiting to be filled with God's spirit
I feel a craving, a void that can only be filled with love..
I feel.I feel..I just feel For something beyond me.
I feel for Something that will get me out of my current situation.
I feel for a new day..a new horizon!
Change! Where are you?
OLUMIDE FAMILUSI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How I feel.. by OLUMIDE FAMILUSI )
- Don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Somewhere in time, Mark Heathcote
- The wind brings warning, xeno drone
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)