RoseAnn V. Shawiak
RoseAnn V. Shawiak Poems
- Life's Black Curtains Lost and alone, thoughts at a distance,...
- Men! ! ! ! Men lament that they have no time to do ...
- Winter Cold Spring is here, yet winter has not left us. It's...
- Insight Leaves, branches, trees waving good-bye to me and ...
- Descriptive Poem Tar sucking in warm rays of the sun. Ivy ...
- Assembling Particles Scratching at the surface, watching for ...
- Crystal Gathering Lonely hearts, roaming across plains filled...
Won the Golden Poet Award five years in a row, am in Who's Who in Poetry. Have self-published 31 books of poetry. Ten more books have just been proofread and I'll be self-publishing them soon. Also, have over 5,000 poems typed into the computer and need to print, proofread and sort them into books to be self-published. Right now I'm behind in putting 70 handwritten books of poems into the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''God is very holy within,2: 16 p.m. 2/16/94 Copyright: February,1994.
it is I who keep tarnishing Him.''
''Whatever will be, cannot be known until it is.Why?
That is the tremendous burden of being human.''
''I am who I am, until I am not.''The eternal question - who am I?
''I'm not interested, I'll just listen.''It is self-explanatory.
''I am going to continue living as I die, no sense in wasting the time of my life!''Just thinking of dying and living.
Life's Black Curtains
Lost and alone, thoughts at a distance, heart heavy
Touched deeply by your life, not wanting to let go,
yet knowing I must.
In my heart forever, indelibly printed on my soul,
etched in memory's mind.
Touched frequently by the tears of your loss, trying
to hold them as tiny reminders of what we used to have.
They disappear, never become tangible so I may keep them
like a treasure of your love.
With love, I will remember you all my life, for you are
a part and parcel of what we had.
Sharing now that you are no longer ...