RoseAnn V. Shawiak
RoseAnn V. Shawiak Poems
- Life's Black Curtains Lost and alone, thoughts at a distance,...
- Men! ! ! ! Men lament that they have no time to do ...
- Winter Cold Spring is here, yet winter has not left us. It's...
- Insight Leaves, branches, trees waving good-bye to me and ...
- Reality Of Both Lives Looking through tears of a lifetime, ...
- Assembling Particles Scratching at the surface, watching for ...
- Descriptive Poem Tar sucking in warm rays of the sun. Ivy ...
Wishing to thank everyone for reading so many of my poems each and every day, you are the reason I am on this site! All of you are fantastic, great poets in your own right! Would greatly appreciate any comments you may have on my poetry, they are always a learning experience. Quite a few people have asked me to email them and have given their email addresses to me. My computer was hacked a year ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''God is very holy within,2: 16 p.m. 2/16/94 Copyright: February,1994.
it is I who keep tarnishing Him.''
''Whatever will be, cannot be known until it is.Why?
That is the tremendous burden of being human.''
''I am who I am, until I am not.''The eternal question - who am I?
''I'm not interested, I'll just listen.''It is self-explanatory.
''I am going to continue living as I die, no sense in wasting the time of my life!''Just thinking of dying and living.
Life's Black Curtains
Lost and alone, thoughts at a distance, heart heavy
Touched deeply by your life, not wanting to let go,
yet knowing I must.
In my heart forever, indelibly printed on my soul,
etched in memory's mind.
Touched frequently by the tears of your loss, trying
to hold them as tiny reminders of what we used to have.
They disappear, never become tangible so I may keep them
like a treasure of your love.
With love, I will remember you all my life, for you are
a part and parcel of what we had.
Sharing now that you are no longer ...