How I feel
One might say a picture's worth a thousand words...
But, I'd have to say that I disagree
For my heart has been touched by an angel
Leaving me speechless forever and all eternity
My mortal words could hardly describe you
However, I could surely give it a try
For you have ignited my scorching flame of inspiration
And I will certainly not let it die
I could say so many romantic things to portray your beauty
A portrayal of a girl so majestic and divine
The most luscious piece of passionate fruit
That just sits dangling from its vine
Or I could say that you are the most rare of all fragrant flowers
Who gives off a fragrance that's breath-taking and oh so very sweet
A fragrance that is so intoxicating
My heart just simply skips a beat
Like a moth to a flame the attraction is irresistible
Your like ecstasy the high is so blissful.
Never lose the glitter in your walk or the sparkle in your eye
Forever in a moment is all I want to not have to say goodbye.
In a night fruits of passion are a required taste
If its lotus flowers bomb the Kama sutra we will illustrate.
Letting go of my past will be easy if you’re by my side
Threw the light or the dark I’m glad you’re along for the ride.
I had a dream about you last night,
oh how everything seemed so right...
together we were having so much fun,
somewhere underneath the summer sun...
seeing your bright smile so clear to me,
with your eyes so beautiful as can be...
Imagination running wild and free,
a magical dream so real to me...
to hold you close and feel your love,
was so tender and sweet from above...
I did not want to wake and have it end,
this dream I had of a dear friend...
Is it wrong to feel this way,
about a dream that occurs every other day...
touching my soul playing with my mind,
happiness I'm searching for and hoping to find...
a dream I love it seems so real,
that each time I wake I do feel...
The love in my heart a smile on my face,
because I've found true happiness some other place...
not complaining nor will I ever deny,
the feeling that's coming upon I...
for now it's just a dream to me,
in a far away world I do for see...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How I feel by Antonio Rickmon )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I'm Explaining a Few Things, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong
- Expressly For A Friend..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Welcome Love, Sari Mavi
- Wrongdoing, Leong Ming Loong
- Beyond Emerald City...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Many Buffalomen & The Bullock-cartmen To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raucous, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The resting place, Emmanuel George Cefai
- History writes, Emmanuel George Cefai