Tammie LeeAnn Thrasher
How I Feel About Him
You give me that special feeling that I’ve never felt before.
You’re all I want- Nothing less, nothing more.
I fall for you more and more every day.
I don’t want to lose you, no way!
When I’m with you, everything else around disappears.
When I think about not being with you, I break out in tears.
I smile a lot to cover the pain.
I smile so much, some may think I’m insane.
I can’t help but to think about you.
I never know what you’re going to do.
You’re so unpredictable.
But it’s ok, it’s cool.
My feelings for you are strong.
Weather we’re just friends, or more, I don’t want anything to go wrong.
I write all of these poems to show how I feel.
But nothing is false, it’s all entirely real.
Why so many? I do not know.
Letting my feelings out of my heart, somehow gives it more room to grow.
I can’t keep everything bottled up inside.
My true heart, I shall not hide.
Tammie LeeAnn Thrasher's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How I Feel About Him by Tammie LeeAnn Thrasher )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Sir Walter Scott
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
Poem of the Day
- ruff draft.., Leila Hadi
- On Repeat, Leila Hadi
- Ammunition for the Cause, Leila Hadi
- my high school poetry, Leila Hadi
- westnile, Leila Hadi
- With colors, gajanan mishra
- OBITUARY TO INNOCENTS (KILLED SCHOOL CHI.., shuvo chakraborty
- Trees, Leila Hadi
- No Name Necessary, Leila Hadi
- I Dream of Making Films, Md. Ziaul Haque