Tammie LeeAnn Thrasher
How I Feel About Him
You give me that special feeling that I’ve never felt before.
You’re all I want- Nothing less, nothing more.
I fall for you more and more every day.
I don’t want to lose you, no way!
When I’m with you, everything else around disappears.
When I think about not being with you, I break out in tears.
I smile a lot to cover the pain.
I smile so much, some may think I’m insane.
I can’t help but to think about you.
I never know what you’re going to do.
You’re so unpredictable.
But it’s ok, it’s cool.
My feelings for you are strong.
Weather we’re just friends, or more, I don’t want anything to go wrong.
I write all of these poems to show how I feel.
But nothing is false, it’s all entirely real.
Why so many? I do not know.
Letting my feelings out of my heart, somehow gives it more room to grow.
I can’t keep everything bottled up inside.
My true heart, I shall not hide.
Tammie LeeAnn Thrasher's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How I Feel About Him by Tammie LeeAnn Thrasher )
- Beautiful valleys, David Boyce
- Dust Devils, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Threat To My Love, Claude Simpson
- Core Of Mistrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Motive Is The Focus, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- macarana, Cee Bea
- Gathering Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Casting Out My Worries To You, Monterio Hill
- The Initiation, Echezonachukwu Nduka
- Circular Cycle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)