Bijay Kant Dubey
How Long Will She Remain A Side-Heroine?
How long will she remain a side heroine, will go parting as,
Let her be a heroine,
How long will she go giving her life,
Let her be a heroine,
As she all the virtues in her
Which the hero too does not have,
Which the heroine too possesses it not, say you?
The side heroine too is not lees than, but her part too small,
Her role so short
That we cannot,
What it is in her,
How the goodness of her self!
To die for the heroine is not good as because it is but the side heroine
Who but consoles the broken self,
But after being consoled, the hero forgets it,
Consolation in rejection
And starts running after the heroine,
Which is not good at all.
To show the hero in such a way is not good as because he
Cannot be bigger than life-size,
The silver screen cannot picturize life really
And what we see is not true.
The side heroine too is a beautiful girl,
Quite innocent and ignorant,
Very-very simple from her within,
Break not the heart of hers,
She too will weep inconsolably.
She is a good girl indeed, but the directors present her,
Take the things away from her
And leave her on the path of life,
At the cross-road of life
To go away to her homestead,
Oh, the poor girl, I pity you!
The side heroine too has a heart, a soul and a soft corner within her,
You please break it not,
Break it not please,
The lovely and lonely heart of hers!
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Long Will She Remain A Side-Heroine? by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra