How Much Do I Love Him
there is no way to gauge how much i love him
how much does a plant love the sun and the rain?
there is no way to measure this love from within me
i am silenced though i endless babble searching for a good word
morning breaks and his face is there
this is a miracle to me
no matter how many times he whispers 'i love you'
my soul melts from the vibrations of the sound
i knew him when i saw him
and i dreamed of him daily, prayed for him, daily
and now he is here
how much do i love him?
you tell me
how much water is there in the ocean?
how much space in infinity?
Bonnie Cote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Much Do I Love Him by Bonnie Cote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternity Calls..., John Ugolo Umah
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun