How Much Do I Love You?
How much do I love you?
How long that love to last?
When tears have dried,
We'll lie beside
And contemplate our past.
I give my dedication,
All trust, all faith, my heart.
In solemn vow,
Accept you now
And never shall us part.
So much do I love you,
So long our love to last,
All pains endured,
All illness cured,
Forever holding fast.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
If you like it, please pass it on because I can't type much longer with these hands 8(
Comments about this poem (How Much Do I Love You? by Blair Ashworth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore