How Much Do I Love You?
How much do I love you?
How long that love to last?
When tears have dried,
We'll lie beside
And contemplate our past.
I give my dedication,
All trust, all faith, my heart.
In solemn vow,
Accept you now
And never shall us part.
So much do I love you,
So long our love to last,
All pains endured,
All illness cured,
Forever holding fast.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
If you like it, please pass it on because I can't type much longer with these hands 8(
Comments about this poem (How Much Do I Love You? by Blair Ashworth )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Mark Strand
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Be Kind, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Your Voice, Gina Borrebach
- For peace, gajanan mishra
- Lament Before The Eve, lingering stupor
- Sons of the nature, gajanan mishra
- The Death of Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Christmas Scene, Salim R Javed
- Girls are not a burden.A sweet conversat.., Salim R Javed
- Night, Leong Ming Loong
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong