How Much Do I Love You?
How much do I love you?
How long that love to last?
When tears have dried,
We'll lie beside
And contemplate our past.
I give my dedication,
All trust, all faith, my heart.
In solemn vow,
Accept you now
And never shall us part.
So much do I love you,
So long our love to last,
All pains endured,
All illness cured,
Forever holding fast.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
If you like it, please pass it on because I can't type much longer with these hands 8(
Comments about this poem (How Much Do I Love You? by Blair Ashworth )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus