How Naive Were We?
I saw you in my secret place.
and yes, it has been awhile.
I made fresh claw marks on your face
and you smiled,
I fell in shame and turned away
and I still don't understand
How could you smile?
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Naive Were We? by B.B. Loring )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bring Back Our Children, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro