I can’t bite like dogs.
Even if I gripe, the malice cankers or not
I don’t know.
May be so the doctors
use to prick needles in the umbilical cavity ……
that’s another sort of biting.
I am not a dog maligner.
But then since I have no use of dogs,
may be so they hatch conspiracy,
and at chances they bite off my flesh
from here and there.
So seizing they in my flesh want taste
of my indifferent vanity.
I can not bite like dogs.
Needle injected so I time to
time think only of a civilization barring dogs.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Howl by CHOUDHURI SUKUMAR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp