A picture's worth a thousand words,
So bin Laden most probably,
In poses not of his preferreds,
Was pictured dead as dead can be.
A thousand words and millions more
Do want these pictures to be shown.
There is worldwide demand galore
To view the gory flesh and bone.
These pix are worth big bucks of course.
Big Gov charging to take a peek
Could start a new revenue source,
A cash for carnage, so to speak.
Here's what the government should do -
Put out the pix as pay per view.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ($howtime by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Could Sing No More, Margaret Alice Second
- Birthday Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- People of Gaza, Djanna Jaffar
- A Thank You Gift, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New thinking, gajanan mishra
- die paaie gaan joburg toe, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- I Have Been Called, Lilly Emery
- Smoke Without Fire, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Weeds and Blooms, Donal Mahoney
- <<<<Twist and turn, Abdul Wahab