A picture's worth a thousand words,
So bin Laden most probably,
In poses not of his preferreds,
Was pictured dead as dead can be.
A thousand words and millions more
Do want these pictures to be shown.
There is worldwide demand galore
To view the gory flesh and bone.
These pix are worth big bucks of course.
Big Gov charging to take a peek
Could start a new revenue source,
A cash for carnage, so to speak.
Here's what the government should do -
Put out the pix as pay per view.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ($howtime by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)