HUMBLEY I BOW
Humbley I bow oh Lord, and come to you in prayer;
Asking your sweet forgiveness, and help with the burdens I bare.
Please forgive me of my sins, cover me with your love;
Streangthen me for I am weak, Lord of hosts above.
I know that you are with me, for your, holy word can not lie;
Lord fill my heart with with your sweet peace, and wipe the tears I cry.
I know that you can hear me Lord, I bow before your, throne;
Please lift my heart above the pain, and mark me as your, own.
So I may feel deep in my heart, that I belong to you;
That you are always by my side, in all I, m going through.
Please guide me each and every step, as my life unfolds;
taking care of each new need, what a beauty your, love to behold.
I thank you oh Lord for everything, both the good and the bad;
weather my heart is happy, heavy, burdoned or sad.
For everything works together for good, you have told me so;
Knowing that your in control of my life, is all I need to know.
Dwayne Bailey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HUMBLEY I BOW by Dwayne Bailey )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- You, Subodini Menon
- Winning Option, Jayatissa Liyanage
- dust of bright star, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Sweet Dreams My Angel Queen, Michael P. McParland
- A Hero But Not To Claim, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Power, Rahman Henry
- today the body tomorrow the heart, RIC S. BASTASA
- Blocks Of Puzzle Pieces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the price you pay of course, is loss of .., RIC S. BASTASA
- time does not sleep this time. the windo.., RIC S. BASTASA