Hunger for the least!
Still searching for the light though it rises every morning
Still striving for a bite God understand I'm not complaining
One slice is still okay, I live of water
And everyday it's raining
Tears from my eyes, please hear all my cries
And while still pending
Look over me, keep me in you, Lord I'm still standing
The world is cruel and today I'm craving
For your love, please send any bit that's still remaining
Phineas Molale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hunger for the least! by Phineas Molale )
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath