Hurricane Sandy hit like an atom bomb
Consuming the helpless in her path.
The waters of the deep surged forth
Flooding everything with its wrath.
The best of the brave was seen by man
While rescue crews were helping others.
They risked their life and laid it on the line
To save our sisters and brothers.
May heaven show mercy upon the lost
Never to love, laugh sing or cry
God bless every man, woman and child
Who before their time had to die.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By Tom Zart
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart www.internetvoicesradio.com/t_zart/
http: //www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewforum.php? f=38
'To book Tom Zart for guest appearances, product, or services, contact Raymond L. LaPietra-Exclusive Personal Manager,913-681-7750 (office) , email@example.com (e-mail) ,
Comments about this poem (Hurricane Sandy by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher