Hurts are just like the unseen eraser mark.
It might stretch as large as the park,
because you hide it all in your heart.
It has become your struggling part,
wishing it wasn't as large as the truck.
The Lord might has changed your heart,
but there is still an emptty part.
You might just need love,
and you can finded it above.
There is still a friend at your side,
you might wonder where did he hide,
You can just find Him in your heart,
He shines bright during night.
O friend, remember, I wish I can be at your side
And bring warmth and abide.
I'm still praying ath the other side
hoping you reveal your hide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hurts by Sara Liao )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher