Hurts are just like the unseen eraser mark.
It might stretch as large as the park,
because you hide it all in your heart.
It has become your struggling part,
wishing it wasn't as large as the truck.
The Lord might has changed your heart,
but there is still an emptty part.
You might just need love,
and you can finded it above.
There is still a friend at your side,
you might wonder where did he hide,
You can just find Him in your heart,
He shines bright during night.
O friend, remember, I wish I can be at your side
And bring warmth and abide.
I'm still praying ath the other side
hoping you reveal your hide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hurts by Sara Liao )
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)