Hurts are just like the unseen eraser mark.
It might stretch as large as the park,
because you hide it all in your heart.
It has become your struggling part,
wishing it wasn't as large as the truck.
The Lord might has changed your heart,
but there is still an emptty part.
You might just need love,
and you can finded it above.
There is still a friend at your side,
you might wonder where did he hide,
You can just find Him in your heart,
He shines bright during night.
O friend, remember, I wish I can be at your side
And bring warmth and abide.
I'm still praying ath the other side
hoping you reveal your hide.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hurts by Sara Liao )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Poetry Round, Keith Johnson
- Thursday Morning, Keith Johnson
- 8 bloody moons, Richard Thripp
- Two Way Guilt, Michael McParland
- Two Lost Souls, Michael McParland
- Turn To The Light, Michael McParland
- True Beauty, Michael McParland
- Tribute To Freddie Mercury, Michael McParland
- Melancholy, Allison Benis White
- Treat, Michael McParland