Not only changeable faces & bodies.
As the shadow goes,
Their empty souls
Like their minds are full of heap- ignorance,
Their hearts are full of dread & so short pleasure, false in real
Shot uncertain words. But great poets are few knew the other few.
Abdullah alHemaidy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hypocritical Poets by Abdullah alHemaidy )
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis