i always love u
I dont want another person.
I hate this dating game.
I want someone who would treat me right,
And tell me im perfect in every way.
I want someone who understands me,
And takes my pain away.
I want someone who would hold me and not let go,
Even if I try to get away
I want someone who wont leave me,
If another comes her way.
I want someone who
I can call my own and who isnt on both ways
I want someone who sees my flaws and loves me for them.
I want that person to be you the one im with
But I guess we just cant always get what I want.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i always love u by jasmin morales )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno
- Focus On Your Studies, Ronell Warren Alman
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK