**I am a solid insoluble insane**
Do you all know my deeds?
yeah, perhaps but you all know my name,
do you know I am insane, solid and insoluble,
great! Now listen to me and judge then,
do you think I am a fool talented
the one who is always floating in words,
yes, I am, I am so, and a very rude genius,
I love someone, by heart but madly, a sin?
do you rather think me a child, think me insane,
I have guts, they are terrible and rude,
I want water over my fire, broke out into my heart,
and really, the secret chamber burned, made me insane
and I think, my world is a cage with a parrot,
and with whom I can talk to enchant strains.
my luck is dull and dirty and gives rather pain
that has made me a solid insoluble insane.
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**I am a solid insoluble insane** by Vishal Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram