Bijay Kant Dubey
I Am For A few Days. Let Me See You In Full, My Love
I am for a few days,
Let me see you in full,
Maybe it I shall not be able to see you again.
Let me see you, see you in full,
Your wide-wide eyes,
Cinematographic and kaleidoscopic,
Just like the clear skies
But the hills lurking in blue and sunny.
Let me, let me in full,
Your hair star-studded, jasmine-stuck,
Let me, let me your moonface
And the silvery whiteness spread everywhere.
Did anyone call me that heard I so,
Did, did anylove leave a love-letter?
My love, I love you,
Ta-ta, bye-bye, am going,
Hi, see you again!
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am For A few Days. Let Me See You In Full, My Love by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma
- If Tears Could Turn To That, Luis Estable
- A Tiny Black Spider, Daniel Brick
- Anticipation..., Dieter Ian Maree
- The Horrors of Hell, Luis Estable
- Oral Given Good, Luis Estable
- Not guest, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Felt Things, Luis Estable
- Sins may raise, hasmukh amathalal
- Immortal lives on the battle field, Steve Jackson