Bijay Kant Dubey
I Am For A few Days. Let Me See You In Full, My Love
I am for a few days,
Let me see you in full,
Maybe it I shall not be able to see you again.
Let me see you, see you in full,
Your wide-wide eyes,
Cinematographic and kaleidoscopic,
Just like the clear skies
But the hills lurking in blue and sunny.
Let me, let me in full,
Your hair star-studded, jasmine-stuck,
Let me, let me your moonface
And the silvery whiteness spread everywhere.
Did anyone call me that heard I so,
Did, did anylove leave a love-letter?
My love, I love you,
Ta-ta, bye-bye, am going,
Hi, see you again!
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am For A few Days. Let Me See You In Full, My Love by Bijay Kant Dubey )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Father Damiern, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thunder In The Distance, Susan Lacovara
- Grant me Love! Demon., Leylek D. Sovura
- Test is on, Nassy Fesharaki
- Post Script, Susan Lacovara
- A Ball of Rugs, Hannington Mumo
- Behold, O God!, William Browne
- Breakfast, Near A Window, Susan Lacovara
- The Shed, Susan Lacovara
- Rich and Scared, Poor and Safe!, Charles Jagongo