I Am Free
For the moment
I am free.
More so as I
Quicken my pace.
Nobody but the
Music and me.
Sweat on my face.
The faster I move
The more I am free,
And I breath more deeply.
Nothing but the music,
Nothing but me.
I am free and
Nothing shall defeat me.
No object nor time
Will dampen my pace.
Any obstruction is
Soon left behind.
I lied, now I must
Fasten my lace.
And as I reach
The end, I unwind,
I look back.
I was free,
The road, the music
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Free by James Grayson )
- Cured Cancer, Foster Teegarden
- Saying one's prayers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Eat Dessert First, Bill Grace
- cuts, Josephine Taylor
- Our India, Anishka Singh
- Agony 2, Michael McParland
- Single-minded, gajanan mishra
- Last night was looking in my eyes, valentin savin
- Craving, Foster Teegarden
- Rain in summer امطار صيفية, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)