I am Going Towards Hell
Good bye dear,
Good bye my love,
Wish you be the same
as i am leaving this fantastic world
and my destiny is to go towards hell
Hell is horrible.
Hell is cruel.
But I am not afraid-
God already has made me strong and straight.
Though I am anxious a little bit,
but god is with me;
and he will help me
and always keep me fit.
so, i am going to hell.
god has sent me an order to to stay there
and to make it peaceful and well.
Oh! think - if there is peace in the hell,
Then what will be the shape of the heaven.
it is beyond my words- hell will be the heaven.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am Going Towards Hell by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards