I am Going Towards Hell
Good bye dear,
Good bye my love,
Wish you be the same
as i am leaving this fantastic world
and my destiny is to go towards hell
Hell is horrible.
Hell is cruel.
But I am not afraid-
God already has made me strong and straight.
Though I am anxious a little bit,
but god is with me;
and he will help me
and always keep me fit.
so, i am going to hell.
god has sent me an order to to stay there
and to make it peaceful and well.
Oh! think - if there is peace in the hell,
Then what will be the shape of the heaven.
it is beyond my words- hell will be the heaven.
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am Going Towards Hell by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)