I am Going Towards Hell
Good bye dear,
Good bye my love,
Wish you be the same
as i am leaving this fantastic world
and my destiny is to go towards hell
Hell is horrible.
Hell is cruel.
But I am not afraid-
God already has made me strong and straight.
Though I am anxious a little bit,
but god is with me;
and he will help me
and always keep me fit.
so, i am going to hell.
god has sent me an order to to stay there
and to make it peaceful and well.
Oh! think - if there is peace in the hell,
Then what will be the shape of the heaven.
it is beyond my words- hell will be the heaven.
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am Going Towards Hell by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
- Quran, The Ways of Ascent, Mohja Kahf
- 'My Persuasion' Over 'Her Coyness'., Prabhat Priyadarshi
- rain, Erin Daly
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Clarence Michael James Stanislaus Dennis
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
- Laurence Overmire
(24 June 1842 - 26 December 1913)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 November 1731 – 25 April 1800)