I Am His Tormentor
He spent on my funeral more
Than he had spent on my treatment.
He shed on my body his tears
That he withheld when I was held.
He got mine with no gratitude.
In my death anniversary,
He feasted like of which I didn’t eat.
He remembers with reverence
To nullify the contempt shown.
I am in his thought, in the form of guilt.
It’ll be slit by his son’s action later.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am His Tormentor by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tribute To Love, Naveed Khalid
- All Time Poet, Akhtar Jawad
- Carnival, Naveed Khalid