Edward Kofi Louis
I Am In Love With You
How can i prove it to you?
My simple, talented, hanbdsome and gentle man;
I am in love with you and i want you to know.
That's how love should be my dream lover,
That's how love should go my sweet one,
To keep us always on the tracks;
Like Romeo and Juliet.
Should i approach you directly for love?
Because i can't sleep at night;
I am in love with you.
Should i buy you presents?
Oh my sweet lover! !
Kindly listen to my call and let me in.
I really love you and i will be there for you always;
I will never miss you from many waters,
Like flesh to flesh with the union of the love that we share.
Needful things my love,
To enrich my soul to the world so sweet;
I hope you can see it in my eyes too.
Come and fill my loneliness,
For i am a sojourner on your love;
I will always be there for you,
Like the shadows of the waterfalls that flows through your heart.
Can't you see it in my smiles?
I will never miss you my love;
Do you want it hot or cold?
For you are my love and,
I will take you around to see the beauty of nature.
Straight to my heart is what you are,
And i will always be there for you.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am In Love With You by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Forever Purpurating Lavender, Stephen Warren Williams
- No Reason To Rush, Kewayne Wadley
- For To Be An Indian English Poet, An Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Bag of Old Photographs, Mikey Bachman
- Surrealistic Bagging, michael walkerjohn
- What at a Sunrise Ends, michael walkerjohn
- Les Collaborations de Vie, michael walkerjohn
- Only movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Thoughtful Succour, michael walkerjohn
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)