I am my Brother’s Keeper
Son of my mother
time of fear a friend
time of adversity a brother
time of laughter, a comrade
time of tears a comforter
you are a brother of mine
from Alpha to Omega.
Son of my Father
Strong arm, gentle word
Loves momentary glance
Reveals our brotherhood
I am my brother’s keeper
And he is mine
One root, One Father
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am my Brother’s Keeper by Adrian Wait )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar