I am sick
Is it time to say goodbye.
Is it time for me to be gone.
is it time for everything to be better.
Is it time for my life to end.
Is it time for everyone to quit hating me.
Is it time for me to meet my superman.
Is it time for everything to be great in my life.
Is it time for me to say goodbye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am sick by Danielle Kenley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI